EDISTRICT- APPLY ONLINE FOR CASTE CERTIFICATE / SC ST OBC CERTIFICATE: Apply for Caste Certificate Online which is issued by State Govt. A Caste Certificate or jati praman patra is used to certify the Caste/Jati of any individual living in Uttar Pradesh. Caste Certificate is a very important document for many reasons such as getting admission in any collages which provides quota or fees concession for people from economically weaker sections like Sc St Obc community, or applying for scholarships, getting old-age pension, getting loans, and much more.
And Now you can also apply for EWS Certificate also which is a reservation for people from General Category and provides the same benefit as the cast certificate online of the sc st obc certificate provides.
So this single document helps you to avail benefits from many govt schemes. And now the question is how to apply for Caste certificate Online/Jati praman patra. So we are here to help you guide through the full process. So Read carefully and then apply for Cast certificate online or jati praman patra correctly otherwise it may be possible that your application for jati praman patra online gets rejected by officials of edistrict up due to some errors in filled form.
UP Caste Certificate Online ( Jati Praman Patra )
Caste certificate/Jati Praman Patra is a very important document for any person as it is used in many places. We need a cast certificate online when we want to apply for availing benefits given by governments, apply for scholarships up, to take admission in colleges after secondary education, etc, we need a Caste certificate.
We are talking about this important document that must be prepared and kept for works in the future that is the Cast Certificate online. To apply for a Cast Certificate Online / Jati praman patra in up then you must have some documents to be eligible to apply for getting a Caste certificate. The documents required for applying for an cast certificate online in Uttar Pradesh are listed below-
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory)
- Self Declaration Form (Mandatory)
- Passport Size Photo (Mandatory)
- Rashan Card (Optional)
- Voter ID Card (Optional)
- Birth Certificate (Optional)
- Driving Licence (Optional)
Download UP edistrict Self Declaration form from here – Download Self Declaration (take print out of it and fill it with pen and then scan and save it to the computer in jpeg format, This image will be uploaded to edistrict online portal while filling the form)
How to apply for Caste certificate in Uttar Pradesh?
You can Apply for Cast certificate online via edistrict portal of UP Govt. Below are steps that are given to how you have to fill the form and submit fees properly to get the application approved quickly.
There are two easy methods by which you can apply for a cast certificate online.
-First way is to apply for Jati Praman Patra is by Yourself– Steps are given below.
- Open Uttar Pradesh eDistrict Online Offical Website named eSathi.
- You Have to create a new account here if you dont have one and log in from that credentials.
- After log in, you will see an option named आवेदन भरे at top bar. Click on it.
- After Clicking, you will get option to choose from, Choose for Caste Certificate/Jati Praman Patra from here.
- After which a Form Will be opened like this, which you have to fill correctly.
- While Filling keep in mind to fill correct and accurate address and mention correct राजस्व ग्राम कोड name otherwise form will not be accepted.
- You may check राजस्व ग्राम कोड for your area from here.
- After filling the form correctly its time to Upload the Required Document (Aaadhar+Photo+Self Declaration) on the portal.
- Now Click On दर्ज़ करे and check your filled application throughly for ant error and if youu find everything fillef corretly then click on Final Submit.
- Now Pay Application Fees which in 30/-Rupees Only.
- Now your form has been successfully submitted. Wait for 15days to get it issued if approved by LEKHPAL for your area.
-Second way is By Visiting any CSC Nearby and fill jati praman patra form.
The second step is relatively easy compared to the first step because all it takes you to say someone to fill the Jati Praman Patra form online on your behalf who is authorized to do that.
You can Visit any Nearby Common Service Center, and ask them to apply for cast certificate online, and provide them with your photo, aadhaar card, and application fee Which is 30/ + Service Charge(Max Rs100/). That’s it.
If you have any questions/doubts or want to apply for Aay/Jati/Niwas Praman Patra by sitting at your home, you can Comment Below for the same. We will help you out in filling the form.
- CASTE CERTIFICATE/JATI PRAMAN PATRA ONLINE APPLY
- eDistrict UP : Apply for Income Certificate/Aay Praman Patra Online – Procedure
- eDistrict UP : Apply for Niwas/Domicile Certificate – Procedure