Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate ( Aay Praman Patra ): UP Apply for Income Certificate is issued by State Govt. An Income Certificate or aay praman patra is used to certify the income of any individual living in Uttar Pradesh. Aay Praman Patra is a very important document for many reasons such as taking admission in any collages which provides quota or fees concession for people from economically weaker sections, or applying for scholarships, getting old-age pension, getting loans, and much more.
So this single document helps you to avail benefits from many govt schemes. And now the question is how to apply for income certificate/aay praman patra. So we are here to help you guide through the process. Read carefully and then apply for income certificate or aay praman patra correctly otherwise it may be possible that your application for aay praman patra gets rejected by officials of edistrict up.
UP Income Certificate Online ( Aay Praman Patra )
Income certificate/Aay Praman Patra is a very important document for any person as it is used in many places. We need an income certificate when we want to apply for availing benefits given by governments, apply for scholarships up, to take admission in colleges after secondary education, etc, we need an income certificate.
We are talking about this important document that must be prepared and kept for works in the future that is the Income Certificate online apply. To apply for an Income certificate or aay praman patra in up then you must have some documents to be eligible to apply for a residents certificate. The documents required for applying an income certificate online in Uttar Pradesh are listed below-
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory)
- Self Declaration Form (Mandatory)
- Passport Size Photo (Mandatory)
- Rashan Card (Optional)
- Voter ID Card (Optional)
- Birth Certificate (Optional)
- Driving Licence (Optional)
Download UP edistrict Self Declaration form from here – Download Self Declaration (You have to take print of it and fill it with pen and then scan and save it to the computer in jpeg format, This image will be uploaded to edistrict online portal while filling the form)
How to apply for Income certificate in Uttar Pradesh?
You can Apply for income certificate online via edistrict portal of UP Govt. Below are steps that are given to how you have to fill the form and submit fees properly to get the application approved quickly.
There are two easy ways by which one can apply for an income certificate online.
First way is to apply for it by Yourself– Steps are given below.
- Open Uttar Pradesh eDistrict Online Offical Website named eSathi.
- You Have to create a new account here if you dont have one and log in from that credentials.
- After log in, you will see an option named आवेदन भरे at top bar. Click on it.
- After Clicking, you will get option to choose from, Choose for Income Certificate/Aay Praman Patra from there.
- After which a Form Will be opened like this, which you have to fill correctly.
- While Filling keep in mind to fill correct and accurate address and mention correct राजस्व ग्राम कोड name otherwise form will be rejected.
- You may check राजस्व ग्राम कोड for your area from here.
- After filling the form correctly its time to Upload the Required Document (Aaadhar+Photo+Self Declaration) on the portal.
- Now Click On दर्ज़ करे and check your filled application throughly for ant error and if youu find everything fillef corretly then click on Final Submit.
- Now Pay Application Fees which in 30/-Rupees Only.
- Now your form has been successfully submitted. Wait for 15days to get it issued if approved.
Second way is By Visiting any CSC Nearby.
The second step is relatively easy compared to the first step because all it takes you to say someone to fill the form on your behalf who is authorized to do that.
You can Visit any Nearby Common Service Center, and ask them to apply for aay praman patra and provide them your photo, aadhaar card, and application fee Which is 30/ + Service Charge(Max Rs100/). That’s it.
If you want to apply for Aay/Jati/Niwas Praman Patra by sitting at your home, you can Comment Below for that also. We will apply it for you.
- CASTE CERTIFICATE/JATI PRAMAN PATRA ONLINE APPLY
- eDistrict UP : Apply for Income Certificate/Aay Praman Patra Online – Procedure
- eDistrict UP : Apply for Niwas/Domicile Certificate – Procedure