Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate ( Niwas Praman Patra ): UP Domicile Certificate is issued by State Govt. A Residence Certificate is used to certify residents of Uttar Pradesh for their home address, i.e. where the person is living or where he is from in Uttar Pradesh. UP domicile certificate ( niwas praman patra ) contains all information about the resident place of a person for whom it is being issued.
If you are from Uttar Pradesh, and still you don’t applied for a domicile certificate, you should do it right away. It is very important for students or candidates who are trying for government jobs. You can apply online for Niwas Praman Patra/Domicile certificate about which we are telling you by the medium of this post. Know how to apply for a domicile certificate in UP.
UP Domicile Certificate ( Niwas Praman Patra )
Niwas Praman Patra or Residence/Domicile certificate is a very important document for any person as it is used in many places. We need a domicile certificate when we want to apply for an income certificate, for availing benefits given by governments, apply for scholarships up, to take admission in colleges after secondary education, etc, we need a domicile certificate.
Apply for a domicile certificate online easily which takes about 10 days to issue a certificate to you after all verification. So if you want to know how you can easily apply for niwas praman patra correctly, kindly read this article full so you don’t face any problem in filling it online.
Domicile Certificate Uttar Pradesh
To Apply for an up domicile certificate you need to have some prior information about it which you can read below.
|Topic||Up Domicile Certificate/Niwas Praman Patra|
|Domicile Certificate Application Fee||30/-Rupees(Gov) + Service Charge(CSC)( (Max 100 Rs)|
|Who Can Apply for Residents Certificate||Residents of Uttar Pradesh|
|Niwas Praman Patra Used For||As proof of your residence place|
|Where to Apply||edistrict.up.gov.in|
Documents required for applying up domicile certificate/residents certificate
Many important documents are required to apply for any certificate or availing benefits provided by the government. They should be prepared beforehand so you can avail yourself of benefits otherwise you have to run for making documents first.
We are talking about one important document which should be prepared and kept for works in the future that is the Resident Certificate / Domicile Certificate / Niwas Praman Patra. To Apply for a UP domicile certificate or niwas praman patra in up then you must have some documents to be eligible to apply for a residents certificate. The documents required for a domicile certificate Uttar Pradesh is listed below-
- Aadhar Card (Mandatory)
- Self Declaration Form (Mandatory)
- Passport Size Photo (Mandatory)
- Rashan Card (Optional)
- Voter ID Card (Optional)
- Birth Certificate (Optional)
- Driving Licence (Optional)
You can get UP edistrict Self Declaration form from here – Download Self Declaration (You have to take print of this and fill it by hand, then scan and save it to computer, This file will be uploaded to edistrict while filling the form)
How to apply for UP domicile certificate ?
To apply for a UP domicile certificate you may go to the official site of up edistrict where you can apply for a residents certificate. How you have to fill the form is given below which you can read and follow step by step.
There are two ways which you can choose from how you want to apply for niwas praman patra.
Way 1 for applying niwas praman patra- By Yourself
- First Visit Uttar Pradesh eDistrict Offical Website named eSathi.
- You Have to create a new account here and log in from that credentials.
- After log in, you will see an option named आवेदन भरे at top bar. Click on it.
- After Clicking, you will get option to choose from, Choose for Domicile Certificate/Niwas Praman Patra from there.
- After which a Form Will be opened like this, which you have to fill correctly.
- While Filling keep in mind to fill correct and accurate address and mention correct राजस्व ग्राम कोड name otherwise form will be rejected.
- You can check राजस्व ग्राम कोड from here.
- After filling the form completely now Upload the Required Document ( Aaadhar+Photo+Self Declaration) to the portal.
- Now Click On दर्ज़ करे and check your filled application throughly here at this window and final submit.
- Now Pay Application Fees which in 30/-Rupees.
- Now your form has been successfully submitted. Wait for 15days to get it issued.
*Note Down Application number so you can track the process of your form.
Step 2 for applying Niwas Praman Patra UP – By Visiting CSC Nearby.
The second step is relatively easy compared to the first step because all it takes you to say someone to fill the form on your behalf who is authorized to do that. There are many things that need to keep in mind so the form is filled correctly.
You can Visit any Nearby Common Service Center, and ask them to apply for niwas praman patra and provide them with your photo, aadhaar card, and application fee Which is 30/ + Service Charge(Max Rs100/). That’s it.
If you want to apply for Niwas Praman Patra/ Jaati Praman Patra/ Aay Praman Patra by sitting at your home, you can contact us for that also. We will apply it for you.
- CASTE CERTIFICATE/JATI PRAMAN PATRA ONLINE APPLY
- eDistrict UP : Apply for Income Certificate/Aay Praman Patra Online – Procedure
- eDistrict UP : Apply for Niwas/Domicile Certificate – Procedure